Sketchbook city


The city does feel like a big enscenario(stage)to me alot of the time.But I always make sure to use materials that are temporary, waterbased or charcoals or stuff that can be removed. It's much better this way for me, it means I can come back to a place I have worked before and it also makes it more engaging for me.I want to get involved as much as I can with people when I'm working outside. Unfortunatly my spanish isn't good enough at the moment to really feel part of things yet but I'll get there.

So anyway I had this idea to just create a page of a graphic strip on the ground in different parts of the city, six captions of two figures having a chat. On caption on the street, next on a wall next etc..So myself and a friend Rafa Angel Azuaga who is a lighting designer based in Madrid headed out on Sunday last and started.

Comments