I'm going to have a show in Madrid

The plan is to have a show in an independant space by the end of september or mid october at the latest.I hope to collaborate with other individuals on the administration and curating of the show. The work will be a collection of work emmased over the past seven or eight years.

There are many different sources of inspiration and reasons in these works so I have decided to use this blogg as a means to present the work I wish to show in september-october and explain some of the ideas and their origins along with images as I go.

My work has become some what of an semi auto biography. This was never intentional, it just seemed to move that way. After years of being quite uncomfortable about this especially when applying for grants or residencies, I am now more at ease with this and realise why I have always gravitated towards certain artists.Two of the greatest impressions on me as a young adult where the human experiences I shared with people traveling through Euroupe in the late eighties and early ninties and the beauty in the architecture of the large european cities and finally the mesmerising beauty of the himalayas gave me great comfort, I felt in a world with such beauty that it must be at it's heart good world.

Comments