Work in progress for shows in 2013


I have begun working to some degree from La tabacalera.Over the past year I have planned it that the work I would do in this space is more suitable to it and the way the space is layed out.




This is a large open plan workshop space, well equipped and at periods of the day quiet and a grea place to fabricate pieces.You have to know what you you plan to do make or do to a large degree before starting to work here.It not a space to work on new ideas well not yet. I think first I need to sink my teeth into some large pieces of work and then maybe when I am in the space for long periods of the day I might find that other ideas come to mind.


At the moment I am pacing myself,due to money constraint and the fact that I will start an intensive cours to teach english here in a couple of days.I am afraid to really ge stuck in until the course is finished. I know what I am like I will get too distracted if I am working in the studio and the course is hard and expensive.

The solo shows will have differnt work in both, the first is in madrid from 13th - 27th of March 2013 at CEART - Centro de art Tomas y Valiente (www.ayto-fuenlabrada.es.ceart) and is in association with the Madrid council.



The secound solo show will take place in Erolzheim - Germany through- MarcDecoen international fine arts Barcelona/Paris/ Erolzheim (www.marcdecoen.com) this is one of onlñy two exhibitions that take place at this gallery every year , the first in April and the secound in September.The gallery represents in Paris and Barcelona also.

I will talk about these pieces and others when they are more complete.

Comments