Transporting the studio to Madrid June - July 2012

As soon as the work was collected for Barcelona I began to take the studio apart and began making wooden boxes and going through everything to see what to keep and what not.For personal personal reasons this whole period has been a kaleidascope of emotions, when it all settles I want to get to Ireland for abit again.
I have managed to work between Ireland and spain for the past year and a half,through an award , sales of work in exhibitions, two commissions and some technical work but it is becoming more and more impractical to continue in this way.I have the free use and storage facilities at latabacalera.net in Madrid now so It´s time to make the full move.It is still going to take a while until september I would say before I have everything there,I have emmassed alot of sculpture and equipment and I want to take everything I can.
While I was putting these ramshackle pallets together I kept on thinking of the Beverly hill billies, la la lala a man called Jed,,,,Anyhows a man gets ta thinkin... an a wonderin..
I will figure out the logistics of all this over the next couple months,for the mon¡ment it´s in storage.

Comments