New projects




I am going to start working on some new projects soon or basically continue where ideas came to an type of end and it is necessary to use another method in order to ignite a process.

I won't get into much detail at the moment until the plans have started to develope a little. These projects will be collaborative one involving a photographer and another a musician.These separate may well come together in a show depending on how quickly it all moves along.I will work at this slowly in the backround while concentrating mainly on a solo exhibition to be held in Dublin on the 5th of april at the temple bar cultural trust. I really want to have a bit of fun with this show... Jesus I think everybody could do with a bit of it these days...

The Lavatronic photograph is from Paris which was taken a while ago in Paris (thanks Bea)and the other is Madrid across from a friends house.Bea thought that the Lavatronic would make a really good drawing and the other I thought really looks like it was done with markers!!

Comments