General cleaning day and organising





Domingo the 11th of December was a general day of cleaning at the centre and it gave a good opportunity to see the extent of the place a the vast basement area full of all sorts of stuff. Like an enormous attic with all sorts of of trinkets of the past.There are enormous machinery parts, antigue desks and alot of real crap aswell.

Alot of the time when I have been at the centre I kind of work alone so It was good to be working with people and speaking a little bit of Spanish.I'll get there eventually!! aah I still have to write down some stuff to say at the show next week, when I think of it I get strange bodily functions, like coffee and a fag!!!


So after the work we all had some empenades and diced carrots with sauce , bier and pan, muy rico.

Comments

  1. That must’ve been quite a handful! I can only imagine the amount of dirt and rubbish that you collected while cleaning. But it seems like you still had fun while doing all that. Cleaning is really much easier, and could even be fun, when you do it in teams. Cheers!

    Bo Tolbert @ HJS Supply

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment