To begin the origami horse



I have presently cut nine pieces out of a total of sixteen. This project along with others I will be working at different periods so each part will be documented as it completed. These sheets of cardboard are painted in polyester resin and leaft to dry outside due to the toxic nature of resin it is always best to do as much of these processes in the open air.

Although this can be problematic,I cam back the next day and some people where sitting on them!In the circumsatnces that I am presently working in you got to take things with a pinch of salt. The following day I painted the other side of aech piece and leaft them out to dry and that night and following morning the rain came down in buckets but luckily the resin had set and the where well sealed.

Comments