Kenny does the bar like a sweet thang...ooh yeah

So it was very funny really... there was also an art exhibition on in the main area with some funky stuff like a load of high heels high on the wall, you can see them in the pics that I have yet to post.

In a couple of pics there is a small room where three lads on electric guitars and a guy on drums jamming out some really good tunes, really into it Spanish style. The main guy was at one stage singing the rolling stones 'Please to meet, hope you guess my name song by the rolling stones and the bits he didn't know the lyrics of he just sing jibberish until he got to a lyric he knew.... but jesus they where good.. and the atmosphere buzzed.. then this guy gets out of the audience takes the mic and starts singing the same song in arabic ... you couldn't make this s**t up ! Fan bloody tastic.. viva Espanya.

As I said I was working which is funny becuase my Spanish is minimal at an exaggreation and they put me on administration somebody would ask me a question I would say 'pardon?' and redirect them to some one else(like working in the civil service but there is no tea lady.)And then I worked behind the bar for the last and busiest hour of the night. I loved it ,thrown in there with me spanglish passing out cerverza's and vino con lemons. Luckily everything is a euro (can you believe that!)

Comments