New works










Over the last few years I have worked on and experimented with adding cast resin with pigment to larger cast resin pieces. Taking forms from old television and computer screens and layering resin with the strips inside. Over lapping the strips of resin and sometimes putting a gradient in the pigment by adding only a tiny amount of pigment and a little bit of depth. 


Some of these pieces are only strips and I have had some success although it's very difficult to get the right balance and presently I working on these where and when I can with the studio been closed for two years now. 




The most successful and complete piece is the one below which is comprised of  five parts two of which are sand stone. I was obsessively determined that at some time I would be able to carve in stave with detail and delicacy no matter how long it took or how unreal it is to live in a big and try to attain a zen where you have to switch and on. 












Comments